Frequently Asked Questions
Please call our office to sign up for service. We do not accept service requests online or via e-mail.
Contact numbers are below:
- DB Disposal:(417)876-4746
- Bolivar Disposal: (417)777-0987
- Bubba's Disposal: (417)993-1710
- Bag Limit: Five (5) Thirty-Three Gallon Bags
- Please make sure that your trash is set out the night before your pickup day
In accordance with laws of the State of Missouri, the following types of waste are not permitted:
- Hazardous or toxic waste/sludge/pesticides/paint
- Tires, Car Batteries, Motor Oil
- Animal Manure
- Propane tanks (Large or Small)
- Major Appliances
- Asbestos Siding
- Explosive/Radioactive Materials
- Yard Waste
- Bulk items are defined as furniture (dressers, tables, box springs, mattresses, etc.) - please keep in mind that this does not include appliances, as they are not permitted in Missouri landfilles (see General Guidelines above).
- Please Call our office at least one week in advance to schedule pickup for bulk items. If the driver does not have a service card authorizing pickup for bulk items, they will not be picked up.
- All payments are due on the 10th of the month. If we have not received the payment by the first week of the following month, service will be suspended until payment is received by mail in the office.
- If you are paying your payment after the due date, please call our office to make sure that your trash service doesn't get suspended due to the late payment.
If you are paying your payment after the due date, please call our office to make sure that your trash service doesn’t get suspended due to the late payment.
- The following holidays are observed:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If any of these days fall on or before your regular pickup day within the Monday-Friday work week, your trash will be picked up one (1) day late, but only within that week. If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, we will run the normal pickup schedule. (Example: if the holiday is on a Monday, we would run Tuesday through Saturday)
When we cannot pickup your trash on your regular pickup day due to severe weather, we will run a day late (weather permitting). If the roads are hazardous in your area, we will pickup the following week on your regular pickup day. In these situations, we expect there to be double the normal amount of trash. Our first priority is the safety of our workers, and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.